Share & Connect
Gotland, Sweden — On December 17, ThreeGates announced that Legends of Aethereus, an indie action RPG with up to four player co-op and a variety of PvP game types, is now offering its live beta for Linux and Mac.
“It is really important for us to offer Legends of Aethereus to the Linux Community,” said Don Geyer, CEO of ThreeGates. “We will upgrade the current beta with multiplayer and co-op features in the next few weeks but first we wanted to focus on getting out a version for our friends using the Linux and Mac Platforms. They have been incredibly supportive of the game and we want to take good care of them.”
Legends of Aethereus is a high action RPG with up to four player co-op and a variety of PvP game types. Join forces in online multiplayer cooperative expeditions as the Inventor, Astrographer or Officer and venture into the uncharted wilderness of Aethereus seeking fame, glory and untold riches.
Invite your friends to your own customized Nexus City-State to battle in your arena or just show off how cool you’ve personalized your city using the statue-maker, banner creator and other customization features.
Embark on a variety of story driven hand-crafted expedition levels or explore the wilderness through a variety of procedurally generated exploration quests. Design and build new gear and weapons while you develop your character across a diverse and expansive skill tree allowing for a multitude of character strategies.
• Physics-based combat system including traps, set-up weapons and interaction with environmental objects
• Expedition system combines hand crafted levels with procedurally generated areas that allow for virtual infinite replayability
• The Statue-Maker, Banner Creator and other customization features allow you to personalize your own city environment
• PvP, CO-OP and Single Player combat in your own City-State Combat Arena
• Crafting and Materials system allows for virtual limitless customization